Congratulations to all players, coaches, and fans of EJFL! With the chaos of 2020, EJFL is so proud to have made it successfully through the entire season. It has been a rough ride for many of us, but lots of memories, nonetheless.
With that being said, below is the schedule for the Cereal Bowl and all requirements and/or restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
CEREAL BOWL 2020
- Cereal Bowl Admission will be allowed through pre-sale tickets.
- Each game will only allow 250 spectators.
- Admission fee will be $5.00 for all spectators.
- Pre-sale of tickets will be available at the EJFL Concession:
- Tuesday, 10/20/2020 - 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday, 10/21/2020 - 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Thursday, 10/22/2020 - 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- Pre-sale tickets will first be sold to players who are in the competition. Once all player tickets have been purchased, remaining tickets can be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Any unsold tickets will be available to purchase, at the gate, on Sunday, October 25, 2020.
- If there are no remaining tickets on game day, additional spectators will not be allowed.
- ALL SPECTATORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE BOWL AFTER EACH GAME.
- ONE TICKET IS GOOD ONLY FOR THE SPECIFIED GAME.
- All fans, including players and coaches will enter the bottom gate.
- There will be NO entrance at the top gate. The bottom gate entrance is also wheelchair accessible.
- All coaches and fans will be required to follow the mask mandate while walking and bypassing others. This will only include players while riding the firetrucks during the caravans, and while entering onto the practice field. If the players have their helmets on, no mask/gaiter is required.
- Coaches should practice social distancing with the players and wear their masks when in close contact on the field.
- All spectators will be required to practice safe social distancing, only sitting in family groups, while obeying the mask mandate.
- The field house restrooms will be open.
- There will be no concession; therefore, coolers will be permitted.
- Student spectators and siblings must remain with their parent(s)/guardian(s) during their time within the stadium. Spectators will not be allowed on the field.
- Due to the spectator capacity restrictions, all fans/spectators/siblings will be required to immediately exit outside the gates below the field house.
- Trophies will be presented to the Champions and Runners Up, as they exit the field. Any, and all, pictures must be taken outside the gates.
- In effort to keep the games on time, there will be no time between games for loitering on the field.
9:30 am - Firetrucks will depart EJFL with Junior Division Teams
- 11:00 am – Junior Division Championship Game
- Each player on the competing Junior Division teams are allowed up to 7 spectators/fans/family.
11:00 am - Firetrucks will depart EJFL with Intermediate Division Teams
- The Logan Brown Spirit Award will be presented following the Junior Division Championship Game, and after the Intermediate teams and spectators have been allowed onto the field and in the stands.
- 12:30 pm – Intermediate Division Championship Game
- Each player on the competing Intermediate Division teams are allowed up to 5 spectators/fans/family.
12:30 pm - Firetrucks will depart EJFL with Senior Division Teams
- The Brock Babb Mental Attitude Award and the Josh Gantner Memorial will both be presented following the Intermediate Championship game, and after the Senior teams and spectators have been allowed onto the field and in the stands.
- 2:00 pm – Senior Division Championship Game
- Each player on the competing Senior Division teams are allowed up to 7 spectators/fans/family.
- Needing 3 Volunteers at the Bottom Gate Tables: Assist with taking admission fees; selling half pot tickets; taking donations for the Josh Gantner Memorial recipient.
- Needing 3 volunteers on the field area and around the gates to help monitor entrance and exiting of spectators.
6 volunteers – 9:30am-11:00am
6 volunteers – 11:00am-12:30pm
6 volunteers – 12:30pm-Sr Game Half Time (gates close)(approximately 2:30pm provided all games are on time.)
*Volunteers will not be charged for their attendance.
*To volunteer, please sign up online at: